Small groups at Reliance exist to make obedient, reproducing followers of Christ. Since there are a variety of ways God wants to grow each of us, we’ve come up with multiple options to meet different needs. Take a few minutes and find a group that’s right for you.
Life groups are weekly Bible studies that meet for discipleship, fellowship, and prayer for one another. These small group gatherings are where we actively help each other live by faith in Christ.
Our current Life Groups are:
- Sundays @ 5:30p – Jim & Felicia Follum – childcare provided, meets in Richland
- Mondays @ 6:30p – Brian & Meredith Worden – meets in West Pasco
- Mondays @ 6:30p – Kent & Sheila Bader – meets in group members’ homes
- Wednesdays @ 6:00p – Michael & Carrie Sue – childcare provided, meets at Reliance
- Wednesdays @ 6:30p – Dave & Becky Shupe – dinner provided, no childcare, meets in West Richland
Re-Engage is a marriage enrichment program. Couples meet together in small groups where they examine God’s design for marriage and apply Biblical principles to their relationship. This is usually offered around the start of the school year in late August.
To learn more about Re-Engage, visit marriagehelp.org.
Grapple classes are designed to help you grow in knowledge about God and His story. These classes study Christian doctrine and theology, wrestling with the difficult questions along the way.
In the past, our Grapple classes have studied through the Gospel of John, Romans, a survey of the Old and New Testaments, and an in-depth look at End Times theology. We continue developing these classes in order to answer your pressing questions, as well as provide everyone at Reliance a solid foundation for understanding what the Bible teaches.
Ready to get plugged into a group?
Contact our small groups pastor: