At Reliance, our Life Groups are designed to help you grow in your walk with Christ in the context of a community of believers. The Bible clearly teaches that we need each other as we live this life of faith. Regardless of which group you sign up for, it’s essential that you be regularly involved with a community of like-minded believers.
Our Life Groups are tracking along with Jacob’s sermon series through the book of Acts. It’s an exciting time for us to study the Scriptures together and begin asking what God wants to do in and through Reliance.
If you’re interested in joining a Life Group, let us know. We’d be happy to help you find a group that’s right for you.
Here are a few of the current groups available:
- Sundays @ 6:00p – Jim & Felicia Follum – childcare provided, meets in Richland
- Mondays @ 6:00p – Brian & Meredith Worden – meets in West Pasco
- Mondays @ 6:30p – Kent & Sheila Bader – meets in group members’ homes
- Wednesdays @ 6:00p – Michael & Carrie Sue – childcare provided, meets at Reliance
- Wednesdays @ 6:30p – Dave & Becky Shupe – dinner provided, no childcare, meets in West Richland